- BDBrittany D.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDream dress
This dress is such high quality and perfect for my daughters senior pics :) stunning!!
- RBRachael B.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe Most Gorgeous Summer Dress!
I saw this dress online and knew I had to try it on! I happened to be in Utah during the release of this collection, so I stopped in and tried it on, and instantly fell in love. It’s true to size, has ✨POCKETS✨, and is so flattering (even on my broad shoulders)! It’s also very twirly! If you are debating getting this dress, do yourself a favor and treat yourself! ❤️
I bought a 3x, I’m 5’11”, 45 inch waist, 54 inch hips, and a 42C bust.
- KFKayla F.CA, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size SHeight 5' 0"4 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size SHeight 5' 0"Rated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous! So much summer in one dress!
I adore this dress so much. The fit is lovely and so flattering. It’s really well made and fully lined. It feels very high quality when you have it on. I just love it!
I am 5ft 125lbs and wearing a small. For me this dress was true to size.
- MMadisonCT, United StatesAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 3XHeight 5' 6"4 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 3XHeight 5' 6"Rated 4 out of 5 starsCOTTAGECORE DREAM
My goodness this dress is stunning!! I love the color, the silhouette is perfect, OH MY GOSH it spins so nicely!! My only note would be that I wish it was smocked or had some stretch! Usually in smocked pieces I wear a 3x, but for fitted, zippered pieces my size is a little confusing; my chest measures at a 4x but my waist is closer to a 5x so I opted to get a 5x knowing that I’d need to take the chest in. Still love it! But as a small boob, bigger torso girlie, smocking would have made this dress fit like a dream! I would love to see this or a similar silhouette come back with some stretch
- AAnnetteVerified ReviewerUsual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 0"5 months agoUsual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 0"Rated 4 out of 5 starsA bit tight, but looks great!
This was my first Jessakae dress. I’m normally an M petite, but after measuring ordered a L. Torso was tight and hard to zip up. Straps bite into my shoulders sometimes. Skirt is longer than expected, ankle length, and I needed heels to balance it out. But I’m not going up another size. Unsure if I’m big or this dress tends to run on the smaller size
Otherwise this was amazing and very beautiful! Wore it for a summer date night, my date loved it, and I got lots of compliments! Skirt is very flouncy and I love spinning in it. Good for occasions, but wouldn’t recommend it for everyday wear