- AAAlicia A.Verified Buyer14 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSATC vibes!
I love this skirt. It is so fun and playful and reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw herself! I haven't figured out where I'm wearing this too yet but I can't wait. Also size down. I am a normal large and based on other reviews I saw to size down and I'm happy I did. The medium fits perfectly!
- HFHollis F.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 4 out of 5 starsEras tour outfit
The color was a little lighter than I expected but it fit well and was pretty comfortable. Didn’t expect that with all the tule 😂. Perfect eras outfit with sex and the city vibes
- RRachelMO, United StatesVerified ReviewerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size LHeight 5' 8"4 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size LHeight 5' 8"Rated 5 out of 5 starsGet this skirt!!!
The Candy skirt is an elevated tutu and I LOVE it. I wore it for Halloween and was a “Candy Queen” - I can’t wait to wear it in the Summer too! I purchased a large and returned it for a medium due to the elastic waistband in the back
- BABianca A.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsK-Pop worthy
I went to see Blackpink (iykyk) in LA this weekend and wore this skirt and it looked fantastic. It also served as a little extra cushion for me and the people on either side of me. 🤣 (It's delightfully poofy is what I'm saying. I really hope they restock this style because it's a delight. In fact I'd love to see it in other colors! I had to get this in a 3x because 2x was sold out. It was a little big but I would say it's true to size.
- BCBrianna C.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTotally pink!
As vibrant as the photos! Elastic has a lot of stretch, so maybe if you are between sizes, just size down one size.
I ordered 1X and I am size 14/16
I would’ve been fine with an XL