- SSarahAZ, United StatesVerified ReviewerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size XLHeight 5' 9"2 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size XLHeight 5' 9"Rated 2 out of 5 starsAnd old silhouette not work repeating
The lace on this dress is pretty, but the silouhette is the same as the Veronica, which a lot of people had issues with. It definitely runs small through the waist and bust and if you’re bustier it will give you pancake boobs. I wish there wasn’t a modesty panel and that they’d just let it be a true v neck. I also think it would’ve been better as a cap sleeve dress rather than a long sleeve dress, because the color and length make me think of spring but the sleeves are too warm.
- KMKara M.PA, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 35-44Usual Clothing Size 3XHeight 5' 9"1 month agoAge 35-44Usual Clothing Size 3XHeight 5' 9"Rated 4 out of 5 starsGorgeous color and lace.
I think it's such a beautiful color and something different. After reading reviews I sized up and I am glad I did. I am both tall and busty.
- AAdrianaAge 18-24Usual Clothing Size 2XHeight 5' 2"2 months agoAge 18-24Usual Clothing Size 2XHeight 5' 2"Rated 2 out of 5 starsPretty in theory
Pro: color, lace, and dress pattern are all pretty
Con: no give to material which requires at least 1 size up, poor sewing (material sewn into zipper, lots of unifinished/frayed seams inside garment)
- HHayUT, United StatesUsual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 8"3 months agoUsual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 8"Rated 1 out of 5 starsto short and awkward fit
this dress is super short on anyone tall. I'm 5'8 and it shows by bum if I bend forward. It looks super cute on the hanger, but I won't be able to wear it at all unless somehow I could make it longer :/
- CNcarriemday@hotmail.com N.OH, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 55-64Usual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 1"3 months agoAge 55-64Usual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 1"Rated 5 out of 5 starsFelicia Dress
Easter dress beauty, baby shower or bridal shower this is the "it" dress