- SSpiffyCT, United StatesVerified ReviewerAge 25-34Height 5' 3"2 months agoAge 25-34Height 5' 3"Rated 5 out of 5 starsA Goregeous Piece
I wore this dress to a tea party event in my state and was complemented all day. This was also after some weightloss. Despite the size difference between my current body and the 5X that I purchased, the cut was so keenly designed that the loose bits just looked flowly and lovely and intentional.
- JBJoelie B.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsFreshly Picked Dress -- In Love
This dress was well made and fit perfectly. The material makes it a little hard to iron and it wrinkles easily, but the cuteness outweighs the bad! I absolutely adore this dress.
- BSBrielle S.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMade for me
When I put this dress on, it’s like it was made for me! Everything about it just screams me, from the charming rose pattern, full skirt, and fitted bodice. A flattering style and love how it is lightweight. Will be perfect for spring and summer. I can definitely see myself wearing this to a polo match over the summer.
- MLMarissa L.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely dress
I really like this dress. It *just* fits me, so if you want a little wiggle room I may recommend going up a size, although I'm kind of halfway between a medium & a large and I ordered a medium, so maybe that's just me. The dress is gorgeous, I'm excited to wear it out!
- MBMarisa B.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI can't handle how cute this is
If there ever was a dress that was me -- this is it!
I simply adore this dress and everything about it! It's so comfortable and makes me feel super confident. The pattern is exquisite. The fit is perfect. (And I'm a plus-sized woman so that's saying something!) I am usually a 2XL but since I had a massive baby bump when wanting to wear this dress, I went ahead and got a size up!
I have since had my twins and worn the dress and I'm still just as in love with it!