- MLMeghan L Coons C.GA, United StatesAge 35-44Usual Clothing Size 4XHeight 5' 9"4 months agoAge 35-44Usual Clothing Size 4XHeight 5' 9"Rated 1 out of 5 starsGorgeous but no attention to detail
I loved this dress but they screwed up the seam that went right down the middle by not properly lining up the tuille. It's also very itchy and uncomfortable. Then it took multiple weeks for the support to finally issue a refund. Although the dresses look beautiful -- I doubt i'll ever spend close to $300 again with a company that has such poor customer service and attention to detail.
- AAngelinaFL, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 18-24Usual Clothing Size LHeight 5' 2"6 months agoAge 18-24Usual Clothing Size LHeight 5' 2"Rated 5 out of 5 starsPerfectly Whimsical!!
The Happy Thoughts dress is so sweet and who doesn’t doesn’t love some iridescent flower sequins? It’s modest but is still an absolute showstopper and perfect for every season. I wore this to a Christmas party and twirled the night away! It can be dressed up or down, think heels, flats and a faux fur or even jean jacket. The flutter like sleeves also add a romantic touch. The fit was wonderful and a perfect length. The dress is not heavy but does have a nicely lined skirt with the perfect amount of weight to not ride up or fly up. Beautiful all around! (Eyeing this in my closet to wear to Easter service ;)
- SSarahVerified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNothing but perfection
I originally bought Serendipity but wasn’t a fan of the sleeves or the neckline. JessaKae heard my cry because Happy Thoughts was absolutely the changes I needed to be truly in love with this dress. It’s so much comfier and lighter, perfect for the spring and summer weather that this embroidery is begging to be worn in.
- CMCassidy M.Verified Buyer12 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSoooo pretty
This dress is beautiful, I love it. I am so hopeful that I’ll be able to get the waist shortened just a little, but I’m very short torso-ed. i sized up, and I’m definitely more comfortable that way because the tulle would be too itchy if it were tight in the arms. The embroidery and colors are beautiful. The neckline is perfection. I love this dress and I hope I can get it tailored!
- AAriel8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful! More yellow than looks in the pictures
I was able to snag this beauty on the lightly damaged sale. There was really nothing wrong with it but I got it for a steal! The only note I would say is it looks super pale yellow in the pictures where In person it does look more yellow. Still in love with this dress. The style of JessaKae is my absolute favorite! I love this neckline compared to the Midnight neckline. It's not too low, but not directly on your neck.