- LALeah A.PA, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 35-44Usual Clothing Size 4XHeight 5' 6"5 months agoAge 35-44Usual Clothing Size 4XHeight 5' 6"Rated 4 out of 5 starsLeah dress
Beautiful dress got so many compliments!
- JCJennifer C.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 2 out of 5 starsLovely Dress
I received this dress in a mystery box and was nervous when I saw that I was getting it (via the shop app if you ever purchase a mystery box) because of the reviews that said the dress had a strong odor. When it arrived and I picked up the bag out of the box I immediately smelled the dress, before even opening the plastic bag. Once I opened it I had to take the bag and the dress out of the house because the odor was giving me a headache. I left it outside for three days in the sunshine and 100+ degree temps and the smell never went away. I never even tried it on because of the smell, but the dress looked beautiful. I contacted customer service and they were great and remedied the situation without any issues.JJessaKae15 seconds ago
Hi Jennifer! Thank you for your review! We are so sorry that you had that experience with an odor in your dress! We appreciate your feedback and we are so happy to hear that you had a good experience with our Customer Service team! 🏻
- KDKassidy D.Age 25-34Usual Clothing Size XLHeight 5' 4"3 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size XLHeight 5' 4"Rated 4 out of 5 starsVery pretty
Very pretty dress that I bought during the $75 sale, I honestly probably wouldn’t pay full price as although the embroidery details are pretty the bottom feels a bit cheap. It also had a very weird smell which I’m hoping will wash out.
- PBPatricia B.AK, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 4XHeight 5' 7"4 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 4XHeight 5' 7"Rated 3 out of 5 starsSmells funny
The dress fits well and it looks cute have, have recieved compliments. Thought dress would be poofier at the bottom than it is. Bought a petticoatt to get the desired look I had in mind. However, the dress smells of plastic like the thick walmart grocery bags and it's not something that can be washed away. If it weren't for the smell would give a higher review.
- JBJen B.AL, United StatesVerified Buyer6 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsOdd Cut with Pretty Details
Love the embroidery on this one and I wanted to like it on me but the neckline makes for a very dowdy vibe while not quite sitting right on the bust. I don’t hate it but the shape overall of the dress is like an upside down triangle and it’s not very flattering on me. For reference: I am an hourglass shape and am larger in the bust and hips but smaller in the bust and this just didn’t do me any favors. Got in a mystery box so I’ll be keeping for now but this cut isn’t one I would buy again.