Your job title: Wizard's Assistant of Creativity & Social
Must be a lover of... cuddly furry creatures, friends, chocolate, picnics, flowers, dresses, bike rides, strolls in the park, British romances, and....(again) some good looking dresses.
Want a job that appreciates and uses your many talents?
Yes? Well this is the job for you.
JessaKae (jessakae.com), is a Lehi, Utah based dress brand that serves women of every size around the globe.
- Free Unlimited Snacks + Drink
- Free Occasional meals (usually the day you start your diet)
- Fun outings, sports, events
- Competitive pay & promotional opportunities
- Health Benefits
- MAJOR employee discount
- Pay starting 13-16/hr [DOE]
Responsibilities & Qualifications of a wizard assistant:
- Are you a witty and creative writer? (humor is a MAJOR bonus) Yeah? We like that.
- Do you know how to use Canva? Stop it right now, you do??
- Do you know how to post on all platforms of social media? Man, we might need to make you the wizard instead of the wizards assistant!
- Can you handle talking to big time influencers and orchestrating fun projects and collaborations? Alright, you are true rockstar.
- Do you have an artistic creative eye or EYES? Sobbing, why are you so perfect. It's not FAIR!
- Can you assist on dreamy creative photoshoots that look like they are straight from a British Romance TV series? Welp. We need to recover. Where did you even come from?
- responsible for posting on all social media accounts + writing fun and creative captions that captivate our audiences and gain those *clicks*
- assist on photoshoots
- help the wizard create graphics + ads
- help sms campaigns + push notifications + emails
- run errands + help the wizard with little tasks here and there
- help keep us organized + efficient
- turn your creative juice on and help writing product descriptions + naming products + collections
Send your resume + cover letter to email@example.com