- RRockyWI, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 1XHeight 5' 3"4 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 1XHeight 5' 3"Rated 5 out of 5 starsBreezy, Flattering, Pretty
I have not purchased a JessaKae dress I don't like yet and the Pyper dress is no exception! This dress is flattering per usual, and I love the light and breezy cotton material. It is perfect for summer. My only complaint is that it does not come in more colors and patterns. To remedy this (I am not a fan of white), I hand dyed this dress to a beautiful rhododendron purple color and it is perfection. Since it was white it was easy to do. My only caution is this dress seems to run a smidge smaller than my other JessaKae dresses even the ones that do not have stretch and have button fronts too. You may need to size up. While I was able to fit into my usual JessaKae size of 1x, I probably could have comfortably gone with a 2x as this dress does pull a bit more than I like in the chest area (I am 5'3" and 180 lbs hourglass shape with DD cups for reference).
- FSFae S.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsCute dress
I'm 5'5 and it goes to about mid shin and it is slightly oversized. I bought my size according to the size chart and it is a bit loose in the bust and shoulders area. If your bust is right on the cusp between sizes just know that it will probably be oversized if you size up, but sizing down might cause gapping if you dont sew or pin the buttons closed yourself.
- HGhannah g.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsSize up!
This dress was super cute but too small to be comfy. If you have a small chest you may be fine to get your usual size. This was my third JessaKae dress and I had to return it and the next size up is sold out :( the collar is soo cute and the skirt has lots of body.
- JRJodi R.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPaper Dress
I dozed up after reading reviews and I definitely recommend that! Dress is beautiful and perfect for work.
- JMJacqueline M.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSweetness
I went up a size to make sure the buttons don’t pull across the chest. Fits beautifully 🥰